Our Food Gallery is now open!
Our Food Gallery has reopened for dine-in!
With the easing of restrictions guided by the latest NSW government health advice, food courts are now able to accommodate guests to be seated and dine in within our Food Gallery.
Your safety is our priority and a number of measures are in place including:
- A minimum of four square metres (4sqm) per person.
- All dine-in customers must be seated at a table
- Maintaining 1.5m physical distancing in waiting and seating areas.
- Additional cleaning and sanitising of Food Gallery furniture is occurring.
- Completion of COVID-19 Safety Plan by Food Gallery retailers
All of our Food Gallery retailers are open and serving dine in and takeaway. Excited about our food gallery we invited food Kera Wong (@kerabeareats / kerabeareats.com) to curate a lunch menu and take visual artist Deena Lynch on an eating adventure!
Featuring dishes and drinks from Boon Table, Boost Juice, Chat Thai, FISHBOWL, Ichi-ban Boshi Express and Oporto, a visual food adventure was captured.
Feast your eyes on the options in the video below before your next visit to The Galeries. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Music: Rising Sun by Jaguar Jonze
See more on our socials:
Deena Lynch - @deenajonze