Same Sydney City, entirely different experience. Your visit to The Galeries, QVB, and the Strand Arcade now offers you a one-on-one exclusive experience with your own Personal Porter to attend to your errands. They will be on hand to assist with everything from finding stores, curating a selection of gifts, carrying your shopping as well as organising VIP appointments and restaurant bookings (subject to availability).
The experience begins when you arrive at the QVB Concierge Desk on Ground Floor.
We aim to make your experience as stress-free and personalised as possible, so if you have any particular requests please let your Personal Porter know during your pre-consultation call so that we can do our best to accommodate you.
Your family and friends might join you on your selected day, but please remember your Personal Porter will be personally assigned to you, and only you, for the duration of your shopping experience. If your guests do require additional assistance, then it can be arranged on request.
If you have any questions simply contact the Guest Experience team at email@example.com or call 02 9265 6800.
For all queries regarding Personal Porters, please contact the Guest Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9264 9209.
Yes, bookings must be made online via this webpage.
The Personal Porter Service is available 7 days a week (excluding Good Friday and Christmas Day). Timeslots are confined to centre opening hours and availability may vary daily.
Session times are for 1,2, 4 or 8 hours.
This service is charged in 1,2, 4 or 8 hour timeslots please refer below:
1 hour Personal Porter Session $60
2 hours Personal Porter Session $120
Half day (4 hours) Personal Porter Session $400
Full day (8 hours) Personal Porter Session $600
Your Personal Porter acts as your one-on-one personal assistant to attend to your errands. You may have friends and family with you; however, your Personal Porter will be personally assigned to you and will take instructions from you only. Your Personal Porter is not required to take instructions from anyone else in your group.
Additional assistance may be available on request. Please do let us know if you have any particular requests on your pre-service consultation call so that we can do our best to accommodate you.
Check-in for the QVB, The Strand Arcade and The Galeries Personal Porter Service at the Concierge Desk on located on Ground Floor.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your booking. If you are running late, we will do our very best to accommodate you but cannot guarantee we can hold your booking or that we will be in a position to make up for any time lost due to lateness.
You are welcome to park at the QVB Car Park located at 111 York Street Sydney. Take the Car Park elevator up to Ground Floor and meet at the Concierge Desk near the George St entrance.
Special parking offers are available – to book head to:
Click here to view the car park map.
We understand that some customers may wish to change their session time to a different day/time after booking.
1. You may request to cancel your booking by contacting us on the details below. If you request to cancel your booking 48 hours or more before your session time a full refund will be provided to the credit card that you used to make your booking.
2. If you fail to attend your session time or request to cancel your booking less than 48 hours before your session time, no refund will be provided. However, if you believe there are exceptional circumstances, please contact us using the details above. In such circumstances, we may choose (in our absolute discretion) to offer you a refund.
3. You may request to reschedule your booking by contacting us using the details above. If you request to reschedule your booking 48 hours or more before your session time, you can reschedule to another available date or time, at no cost.
4. If you request to reschedule your booking less than 48 hours before your session time, your request will be refused, unless there are exceptional circumstances (which will be determined in our absolute discretion).
5. We reserve the right to re-schedule session times if necessary due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If we need to reschedule a session time, we will if practical notify you of the new session time 48 hours or more before your original session time. If you cannot attend the new session time, a full refund will be provided. We are not responsible for any other costs you might incur relating to the rescheduling of session times.
Contact the Guest Experience team via email email@example.com or call 02 9265 6800 if you need to reschedule or cancel your booking.
Unfortunately, if you are late or miss your session there is no guarantee that we can fit you in to another session.
There are no refunds (including partial refunds) for missed sessions. However, if you believe there are exceptional circumstances, please call us on 02 9265 6800. In such circumstances, we may choose whether to grant you a refund. We will not unreasonably refuse to grant a refund where the exceptional circumstances limited or prevented us from providing the scheduled session as originally planned.
Provisions have been put in place for your safety and the safety of other customers and staff, these include but are not limited to:
When you participate in the service please ensure you:
You must adhere to all government restrictions imposed in respect of COVID-19 at the time of your visit whilst using the service.
We will provide a full refund if you request to cancel your booking at least 24 hours your session time.
If you request to cancel your booking less than 24 hours before your session time, no refund will be provided. However, if you believe there are exceptional circumstances, please call us on (02) 9265 6800. In such circumstances, we may choose whether to grant you a refund. We will not unreasonably refuse to grant a refund where the exceptional circumstances limited or prevented us from providing the scheduled session as originally planned.
Please review our Service Conditions (including our Refund and Cancellation Policy) in full, available here:
Yes. There are certain errands your Butler cannot assist you with. These may include carrying bulky, oversize or overweight goods on your behalf, providing child minding services, handling or storing your identification documents and handling or storing your money or credit cards.
All services and errands are limited to within the property of QVB, The Strand Arcade and/or The Galeries. Your Personal Porter cannot perform errands that take them off the property. Services and errands requested must not breach any laws or put your Personal Porter at risk of injury.
Please do let us know if you have any particular requests on your pre-service consultation call so that we can do our best to accommodate you.
A team member from Essential Solutions will call you for a pre-service consultation call prior to your session time (in the availability period you select during the booking process) so that we can do our best to accommodate your needs on the day.
If we are unable to contact you prior to your session time, any plans and arrangements requested by you as part of the service will be limited to those that are able to be made during your session time.