THE GROUNDS OF THE CITY: OPEN NOW!
We are over the moon to invite you to the newly opened The Grounds of the City.
The hype is very real - now is your time to come along and be a part the new CBD movement that everyone's talking about.
Visit The Grounds of the City, day or night, and delight in:
- The 1920's vibe. Step into an Orient Express themed world, complete with a 1920's jazz soundtrack.
- An extensive menu. Please your taste buds with a comprehensive, modern (Instagram-heaven!) menu.
- Drinks for every thirst. Bottomless cups and house-made blends, you found it!.
- A Coffee Sommelier. Yep, you read that right - his name is Paul Cabezas-Heathwood and he's a permanent fixture.
- Cakes on wheels. The sweet tooth fairy is at your service, delivering goodies by roaming tea-trolley like the good ol' days.
- Shining shoes. Kick back with a complimentary shoe shine.
Every detail has been considered in making the CBD foodie haven that is The Grounds of the City. From antique furniture to staff in uniforms from an era gone by, the team look forward to welcoming you.
Visit The Grounds of the City at Shop RG12, Ground Floor.
Image credits: The Grounds of the City